Jetson TX1 works perfectly when mounted on Auvidea J100 carrier board. It is powered with 12V, starts automatically and boots without any troubles.
TX1 + J100 is fully independent platform. Please see the photo below which presents working setup with extra USB key for wireless keyboard/touchpad (on the right), HDMI output (at the back), MIPI/CSI-2 output (at the back), power cable (on the left) and Wifi antennas (on the left).
Jetson TX1 module specification
|GPU||1 TFLOP/s 256-core with NVIDIA Maxwell™ Architecture|
|CPU||64-bit ARM® A57 CPUs|
|Memory||4 GB LPDDR4 | 25.6 GB/s|
|Video decode||4K 60 Hz|
|Video encode||4K 30 Hz|
|CSI||Up to 6 cameras | 1400 Mpix/s|
|Display||2x DSI, 1x eDP 1.4, 1x DP 1.2/HDMI|
|Connectivity||Connects to 802.11ac Wi-Fi and Bluetooth-enabled devices|
|Networking||1 Gigabit Ethernet|
|PCIE||Gen 2 1×1 + 1×4|
|Storage||16 GB eMMC, SDIO, SATA|
|Other||3x UART, 3x SPI, 4x I2C, 4x I2S, GPIOs|
Auvidea J100 technical details
- carrier board for one NVIDIA® JetsonTM TX1 compute module
- standalone or mounted on modular motherboard
- two 4 lane CSI-2 (22 pin FPC 0.5mm pitch)
- two 2 lane CSI-2 (15 pin FPC 1.0mm pitch)
- micro SD card
- 2 USB3 type A (10 pin micro USB3)
- UART 0 (3.3V TTL) (6 pin) – console access
- 2 I2S digital audio (6 pins each)
- fan connector (4 pin)
- mini HDMI out
- UART, Gb Ethernet, I2C, USB2, SATA, 4x PCIe and CAN (on 3 motherboard connectors on the bottom)
- power: 12V (4 pin) – alternatively powered by motherboard (redundant)
- size: 50 x 87 mm (same size as TX1)
- weight: 26 grams (just the J100)
- model: 38188-2 (J100 rev 2)
The cost of jetson tx1 is $650 including delivery to UK. the cost of j100 is $330 including delivery to UK.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in meeting the team and contribution to this project in any programming language (go, php, ruby, js, node.js, objective-c, java…).
See my contact page if required.
© COPYRIGHT KRZYSZTOF STASIAK 2016. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED